Ir a Kids Español
See the Pen Care Bear NEEDS Love (mousedown/touchstart) ?❤️_pacer_4 by Maria Bruce (@mbruce_) on CodePen.
Press my tummy for a surprise .
Did you do a good job or need a hug? Visit me here.
See the Pen CSS Animated Cuddly Bear pacer_2 by Maria Bruce (@mbruce_) on CodePen.
I like tickles too!
Do you know breathing is good for feeling happy and calm? Practice breathing with me here.
Table of Contents
At home with kids?
Here are some resources to keep them entertained.
- Check out some cool CRAFT ideas from our Pinterest page.
- Audible is now offering free audiobooks for kids stuck at home.
- This month’s challenge: Repurposed box challenge! Color them, turn them into cars, castles, etc. Be creative! Share your pics in our Instagram page, with the hashtags #repurposedboxchallenge #thanksyoumademydaykids
Drawing (Click here for more):
Dancing & Music (Click here for more):
Storytelling & books (Click here for more):
Science & Fun Activities to do at Home (Click here for more):
View this post on Instagram
Educational (Click here for more):
Yoga/Mindfulness (Click here for more):
Printable Coloring Pages:
- Elf on a Shelf
- Mario Bros
- My Little Pony
- Peppa Pig
Virtual visits to museums and zoos:
Check out the live cam of different animals at the San Diego zoo:
Penguin cam: https://kids.sandiegozoo.org/videos/livecam/penguin-cam
Giraffe and deer cam: https://kids.sandiegozoo.org/videos/livecam/giraffe-cam
Tiger cam: https://kids.sandiegozoo.org/videos/livecam/tiger-cam
Koala Bear cam: https://kids.sandiegozoo.org/videos/livecam/koala-cam
More animals here: https://kids.sandiegozoo.org/videos
Natural History Museum, Washington DC. Dinosaur exhibit
Field Trip to the Art Museum – Boca Raton Museum of Art
More resources for kids:
- Vroom.org Vroom believes all parents want what’s best for their children. So we joined with scientists, researchers, and parents to take the science out of the lab and put it in the hands of caregivers. Vroom provides science-based tips and tools to inspire families to turn shared, everyday moments into Brain Building Moments®.
- Libby App (K-8) Did you know your local library has thousands of ebooks and audiobooks? You can borrow them, instantly, for free, using just the device in your hand.
- NASA: Stem at home (K-4) Launch rockets, build a hovercraft, create a winning science fair project, and more! These science, technology, engineering, and math activities are fun for kids, adults and the whole family.
- Bitesize (3 to 16) BBC’s educational and wellbeing website with videos and activities for kids.
- Disney Junior (K-3) Games and activities for kids.
- Starfall (K-3) Starfall offers reading practice materials
- TVOKids (Preschoolers and school age children) Game and videos for kids.
- Link to Learning (K-5) Offers practice activities in a range of subject areas.
- ABCYa (K-5) Offers educational games in all subject areas.
- Mystery Science Offers free mini science lessons with accompanying activities.
- Splash Learn (K-5) Offers math practice.
- Raz-Kids (K-5) Offers practice reading and comprehension.
- Time for Kids (K-6) Offers interesting articles for reading.
- Math Playground (K-6) Math, games, and practice.
- Royal Ontario Museum (K-8) Activities, articles, and games.
- Storyboard Creator (K-8) Kids can create storyboards .
- Read Works (K-8) Reading comprehension instructions.
- TED Talks (K-8) Free educational videos in a number of subject areas.
- Fun Brain (K-8) Games and activities.
- CK-12 (K-8) Lessons in a variety of subject areas with practice questions to follow.
- PBS Learning Media (K-8) Lessons, videos, activities, games in a range of subject areas.
- Kids National Geographic (K-8:) Physical and Human Geography lessons, articles, activities, games.
- Typing Club (K-8): Practice typing skills