More resources for Kids
Babies: Coming soon!
- Vroom.org Vroom believes all parents want what’s best for their children. So we joined with scientists, researchers, and parents to take the science out of the lab and put it in the hands of caregivers. Vroom provides science-based tips and tools to inspire families to turn shared, everyday moments into Brain Building Moments®.
- Libby App (K-8) Did you know your local library has thousands of ebooks and audiobooks? You can borrow them, instantly, for free, using just the device in your hand.
- NASA: Stem at home (K-4) Launch rockets, build a hovercraft, create a winning science fair project, and more! These science, technology, engineering, and math activities are fun for kids, adults and the whole family.
- Bitesize (3 to 16) BBC’s educational and wellbeing website with videos and activities for kids.
- Disney Junior (K-3) Games and activities for kids.
- Starfall (K-3) Starfall offers reading practice materials
- TVOKids (Preschoolers and school age children) Game and videos for kids.
- Link to Learning (K-5) Offers practice activities in a range of subject areas.
- ABCYa (K-5) Offers educational games in all subject areas.
- Mystery Science Offers free mini science lessons with accompanying activities.
- Splash Learn (K-5) Offers math practice.
- Raz-Kids (K-5) Offers practice reading and comprehension.
- Time for Kids (K-6) Offers interesting articles for reading.
- Math Playground (K-6) Math, games, and practice.
- Royal Ontario Museum (K-8) Activities, articles, and games.
- Storyboard Creator (K-8) Kids can create storyboards .
- Read Works (K-8) Reading comprehension instructions.
- TED Talks (K-8) Free educational videos in a number of subject areas.
- Fun Brain (K-8) Games and activities.
- CK-12 (K-8) Lessons in a variety of subject areas with practice questions to follow.
- PBS Learning Media (K-8) Lessons, videos, activities, games in a range of subject areas.
- Kids National Geographic (K-8:) Physical and Human Geography lessons, articles, activities, games.
- Typing Club (K-8): Practice typing skills